Applicant Sources are where applicants find your posted jobs and are the origin of your applicant traffic. The hiring system can identify the Applicant Source when a job application is submitted. By default, the online hiring system will include the following pre-populated sources:
Applicant Source Type
- Posted jobs are automatically fed to active Applicant Sources with the AutoFeed source type.
- Custom Applicant Sources have JobToken as the source type. These unique applicant source tracking links can be generated individually for posted jobs and shared on any website. When an applicant clicks the tracking link and submits an application, the source will be identified in the applicant's file and included in your hiring metrics.
Creating new Applicant Sources
For increased flexibility, account administrators can create new sources as needed. Newly created sources will have the source type of JobToken.
- Select Applicant Sources from the menu.
- Click +Create New Source.
- Enter the Source Name, select the Source Category from the drop-down menu, and Save.
- The newly created applicant source will show up in the list.
Activating or Deactivating Applicant Sources
Applicant Sources listed as AutoFeed are system defaults that can be globally activated or deactivated by the system administrator. Opening each source from the Applicant Source menu within your hiring system will provide a detailed description and activation switch to make changes. The following sources are available: