Initiating an official job offer is used for certain positions or HR workflows. Follow these steps to send your candidate a formal offer.
Step 1: Initiate Job Offer
- Click Make Offer from the stages panel in the Applicant File.
- Review the message area and edit the line "NOTE: Add the offer details here" to include the specific job offer content that will be emailed to the applicant. Making changes to the text from this window will not alter future uses of the template for other candidates.
- To include one or more supporting documents use the Add Attachment button.
- When the offer content is complete, click Send.
- Once the Offer is initiated you will see:
- The word "Requested" will show next to Make Offer in the Stages panel in the Applicant's File, which will change to "Responded" when the candidate replies.
- Offer will now be displayed in the Processing section of the applicant file Details tab.
- The applicant will receive the prepared offer email which will be logged to the Applicant Messages, Stream, and the Offer details.