If you are experiencing issues while using your ATS, one of the simplest troubleshooting methods to clear your current web browser cache. This stored data builds up over time, so clearing it frees memory and can eliminate access or speed problems.
Our system is most compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but we support the current version of most popular web browsers. If you are experiencing difficulty with the ATS while using Microsoft Edge or Safari, we recommend switching to another web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your current browser or settings may be the cause. The Hyrell Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is not supported in Internet Explorer.
Using keyboard shortcuts from your open browser is an efficient way to clear your browser cache. In Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox press Ctrl+Shift+Delete or in Safari, press CMD+ALT+E. Select the information you prefer to keep or remove and then follow the prompts to clear the cache and cookies. After clearing, close the browser and reopen.
For step-by-step instructions, open the browser of your choice and follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu ⋮ on the browser toolbar.
- Click "More tools".
- Select "Clear browsing data".
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove (options include Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files; we recommend selecting Cached images and files).
- Use the Time Range drop-down menu at the top to select “All time”.
- Click "Clear data".
- Click the Firefox menu ≡ on the browser toolbar.
- Select "Library" from the menu, then select "History", and then select “Clear Recent History...” from the available list.
- In the dialog that appears:
- Select the "Time range to clear".
- Review the checkboxes to select the type of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cache” and “Cookies”) and uncheck the boxes for information you want to keep (i.e "Browsing & Download History," "Active Logins," and "Form & Search History".
- Click "Clear Now".
Note: These instructions apply to the most up-to-date versions of the listed browsers. If you are using an older version of these browsers, please seek further instruction on their individual support sites.