For video, see Posting a Job.
There are two important steps when posting a job:
1) Edit Template
2) Post Job
To edit a template, click the Job Templates tab in the side navigation menu of your hiring site, then click Drafts to access pre-written job templates. Locate the template you would like to use and click on the template name to edit it.
Alternatively, you can create a new template (click +Create Template) or clone an existing template (click ellipses menu icon ⋮ , then click Clone) to modify.
After completing the editing process, the template will move to the Completed tab of Job Templates.
When you're ready to post the job, navigate to Job Templates to access Completed job templates. Click the ellipses menu icon ⋮ to the far right of the template, then click Post Job. This will create a unique copy of the job template for posting. The job template is designed to serve as a parent or master copy of the job but there may be additional details related to a specific copy of the job. Those details can be entered into the unique posting version of the job that you created by clicking Post Job. If no additional information is needed, click Continue at the bottom of each page of the job to advance through it. On the fourth page, select all final required posting details.
- Compensation Range - Enter a numerical dollar amount (without the dollar sign) or select the checkbox for Depends upon skills and experience.
- Assign the job to a Location - Choose a location from within your Org Chart by selecting a location from the drop-down.
- EEOC or OFCCP - If EEOC or OFCCP is activated, select an EEO Job Categories.
- Remote Status - Select the Remote Status of the job from the drop-down: Not Remote, COVID-19, Work From Home Flexible, Fully Remote.
- Assign Users - This optional field allows you to add users as a member of the hiring team by searching in the box and selecting them. When users are added to the hiring team, the job will show in their Dashboard and My Jobs tab in accordance with their assigned user permissions. This step is optional, and you will have the ability to assign users at a later time after posting the job.
- Job Distribution Details - Complete all required fields in the Job Distribution Details section:
- AutoRefresh - You have the option to turn AutoRefresh on for this job by selecting Yes from the drop-down. AutoRefresh automatically renews jobs every 30 days within a 90-day period (at the 30-day mark and again at the 60-day mark). Refreshing jobs will cause them to appear as a new / recent listings on the job sites for increased visibility and applicant flow. After 90 days, jobs will no longer be refreshed and should be Closed, then Posted as new jobs to continue advertising.
- Visibility - Set the Visibility of your job to External or Internal.
- For External jobs review your template or proceed to post the job.
- For Internal jobs, select Yes or No if you want the system to automatically convert this job to External after a defined number of days. If yes, choose how many days (between 1 and 180 days) after posting the internal job that it should convert automatically to External.
When finished, select POST JOB. After clicking Post Job, the job will be automatically sent to internet Job Boards and to your Hyrell Career Site. Please note, jobs will be visible on your Hyrell Career Site immediately but usually take about 4-8 hours to appear on all external advertising sources. Internally, the job will appear in the Jobs tab on the My Jobs page for assigned users or All Jobs page for jobs that you are not assigned to.
Tip: Generating and sharing tracking links can increase applicant traffic for the posted job and help you understand your best Applicant Sources.