Applicant sources are the origin of your applicant traffic. Your online hiring system will include the following pre-populated sources with sortable columns. For increased ATS flexibility, Users with permission can create new sources as needed.
Applicant Source Type
- If Applicant Sources with the type of AutoFeed are activated, then when you post a job, it will be fed to those sources.
- If Applicant Sources have the type of JobToken, then when you post a job, users with permission can generate individual applicant source tracking links on a job by job basis. These unique, share-able tracking links can be placed on any website. When an applicant clicks the tracking link and submits an application, the source will be identified in the applicant's file and included in your hiring metrics.
Creating new Applicant Sources
- Select Applicant Sources from the main menu
- Click + Create New Source
- Enter Source Name and select the Source Category from the drop-down menu
- The newly created applicant source will show up in the list
Using Applicant Sources
Thew newly created applicant sources can then be used to generate individual applicant source tracking links on a job by job basis.
Activating or Deactivating Applicant Sources
Applicant Sources listed as AutoFeed are system defaults that can be globally activated or deactivated by the system administrator. Opening each source below from the Applicant Source menu within your hiring system will provide a detailed description and switch to make changes.
- Careers Site
- Indeed Apply