Your hiring system is designed to let you visually recognize where an applicant stands in the hiring process. From within the Talent Tab, you can access all applicants in your hiring system.
- Colored Text Name - the applicant file has not been Reviewed or opened by any user.
- Black Text Name - the applicant has been opened by at least one system user.
- Black Text Name with Strike-through – the applicant has withdrawn their application.
- Star Color - a user has flagged the applicant to stand out; color meanings are not defined.
- Yellow Exclamation Point – new applicant communication has been received. (To preview, hover over the exclamation point icon).